By you registering via the Website or engaging Social Check™ for its Services, you grant Social Check™ access to third party content which Social Check™ may not normally be able to access without your consent (the “Third Party Content”).
By you engaging the Services of Social Check™, you acknowledge and agree the Services are solely based on the Third Party Content which has been accessed by Social Check™ and therefore, Social Check™ cannot and does not provide you with any warranty, representation or promise of any kind regarding the accuracy or suitability of the Third Party Content.
Everything on the Website, the Services and the products of Social Check™, are provided to you “as is” and “as available” without warranty or condition of any kind. None of the affiliates, directors, officers, employees, agents, contributors, third party content providers or licensors of Social Check™ make any express or implied representation or warranty about, or shall be liable, in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, for any direct, indirect, special or consequential loss, damages, injury or reliance in connection with the Website, its use, its Content or any products or Services (including the products or services of Social Check™) referred to on the Website. This includes (but is not restricted to) loss or damage you might suffer as a result of any of the following:
- failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failure to correct defects, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or other harmful component, loss of data, communication line failure, unlawful third party conduct, or theft, destruction, alteration or unauthorised access to records;
- the accuracy, suitability or currency of any information on the Website, the Service, the Third Party Content or any of its Content related products (including third party material and advertisements on the Website);
- costs incurred as a result of you using the Website, the Services or any of the products of Social Check™;
- any failure to complete a transaction, or any loss arising from e-commerce transacted on the Website; or
- any defamatory, threatening, offensive or unlawful conduct of third parties or publication of any materials relating to or constituting such conduct.